Love Touring Expo are committed to ensuring a safe environment for all
Adventum Events is committed to providing a COVID safe environment for visitors, Exhibitors, and staff. In accordance with current Scottish legislation, all Love Touring attendees over 12 years of age must wear a face mask, unless deemed exempt. Further to this, all attendees over 18 years of age, must be able to show valid proof of full vaccination or proof of medical exemption.
For those visitors resident in Scotland, the NHS Scotland COVID Status App is free to download and provides access to a digital copy of your vaccine record.
If you do not have a mobile or are unable to download the app, you may request a paper copy of your vaccine certificate from NHS Inform
Visitors from elsewhere in the UK can provide proof of full vaccination in the following ways:
Love Touring Expo visitors vaccinated in EU member states, are required to present proof of vaccination via the EU Digital Covid Certificate Scheme. For visitors vaccinated elsewhere in the World, the same proof of vaccination status allowing for arrival into the UK will be accepted.
All forms of proof for full COVID-19 vaccination, either paper or digital on a mobile device, can contain a QR code which may be scanned by staff on entry to Love Touring Expo. No personal information is contained within this code.
In the case that a visitor to Love Touring Expo has been declared medically exempt from COVID vaccination, a paper exemption certificate will be required to permit access. Further information regarding medical exemption can be found here.
Further to face mask and proof of vaccination requirements, ALL attendees to Love Touring Expo must agree NOT to attend the event if they answer YES to ANY of the following questions:
- Are you feeling unwell with common COVID-19 symptoms, including high temperature, new and continuous cough, and loss-of or change-to sense of taste or smell?
- Is anyone in your household experiencing COVID-19 symptoms?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone with COVID-19, or who is currently experiencing COVID-19 symptoms?
- Have you been instructed to self-isolate by a government test and trace service?
- Are you currently required to self-isolate following arrival from a country where quarantine is required upon entry to the UK?
Further information regarding current Scottish COVID legislation is available here.
At Adventum Events the health and safety of all visitors, Exhibitors and staff is paramount. As such, we will continue to comply with all relevant legislation and will update this guidance as necessary.